Friday, March 13, 2009

Mommy is back to work


I am back to work after 3 months leave (from 12/8/2008 to 3/11/2009). Now I understand why working mothers are obsessed with bb pictures decorated all over their cubicles. I miss my little one a lot and wish I am there for him 24/7.

First day back home from work, I wonder if Anson boy will give me the "oh mommy, I miss you so, where the heck were you?" kinda demand look. Nah, he was sleeping, sweet dreaming. Por por is there. I am very lucky, BIG piece of mind for me.

In terms of feeding, I already pumped weeks of supply stocking in the freezer. Now I have to pump at least twice at work. Still strongly believe breastmilk is by far the very best for bb.

Overall, my working schedule is flexible. I will definitely work from home every other Fridays, hopefully my boss lets me wfh every Fridays in the near future. Since the economic crisis, lots of laid off meaning less traffic to deal with and it takes me about 20 mins one way to commute to work, not too bad at all.

No comments: